All of us knows very well that how frustrating it could be to lose an essential document because of unintentional deletions and sudden PC crashes. Bitwar Data Recovery Software is right here to help us – it is a free data recovery software that restores and retrieves unintentional deleted files out of your hard drive, USB device, camera, and iPhone.
The current version of Bitwar Data Recovery Software is 6.4.2, which was released September 06, 2018. It’s 30 days free trial is actually a full version version that does include UNLIMITED data recovery. After this free trial time you can go on one-time fee and no subscription plan.
What They Offer?
- Data Recovery for Windows
Hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, etc.
- Data Recovery for Mac
Retrieve lost data from Mac in minutes
- Android Data Recovery for Win
Photos, videos, contacts, call history, SMS, etc.
- Data Recovery for Android
Data recovery App for Android devices
- iPhone Data Recovery for Windows
Easily recover lost files in iPhone, iPad,iPod
- iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
Easily recover lost files in iPhone,iPad,iPod
Recovery features of Bitwar Data Recovery Software
- Bitwar Wizard Mode is available for newbie customers as they can select files types they want to restore. Pro customers might appreciate the Advanced Mode with manual settings.
- You could turn to the Deep Scan if primary scan failed to locate deleted documents as it enhances your chances to track the document. You can locate the Deep scan function mainly useful to recover files on formatted disks or in case of corrupt files and overwritten files.
- Bitwar Data Recovery Software also restores folder tree saving information about file location and other metadata (like video file size or date of the picture was taken).
- Bitwar Data Recovery Software supports scanning inside files so that you can find files that contain a particular text string
Installing Bitwar Data Recovery Software
To get started with Bitwar , visit the program’s website and download the lastest version of Bitwar you want. The best option for someone who already has files to recover is the 6.4.2 download. The 6.4.2 version of Bitwar Data Recovery Software allows you to avoid installing anything after discovering that you need to recover a file.
If a file has gone missing from your mistake, a virus infection or a system crash, there is a good chance that the Bitwar free data recovery software can find it.